Saturday, January 25, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Thursday, December 26, 2013
The hooligans and misfits behind Bandit Photographer, Old North and W.H. Ranch Dungarees have defied logic, abandoned all good senses and banded together to form The Lower 48. The first collaboration of it's kind between a jean maker, a photographer and a store front. The collection will primarily focus on work wear inspired clothing with a nod to the style of the Old West. The centerpiece of this collaboration is the called the Roughneck, a double kneed, workwear inspired dungaree made from premium Japanese Selvage denim. Standard features include:
- Bench-Made Single-Needle Construction - one man, one pair of jeans at a time from start to finish.
- Riser Seams in favor of standard machined felled seams add extra durability - a popular technique on turn of the century work wear.
- Triple stitch, single-needle
- Black Kuroki Mills (Japan) 15oz Sanforized Pink Line Selvage
- Double Knee panel for extra durablility
- Side slant entry pockets
- Utility pocket
- Self-enclosed components - each piece of these Dungarees are a product in themselves. (No raw fabric edges or overlocked edges.)
- Heavy 10oz. drill cloth pocket bags (Made in USA)
- Heavy Tex 80 cotton/poly thread (Made in USA)
- Roped Hems
- YKK Pure Copper Buttons (Made in USA)
- Pure Copper hand-set rivets and burrs (Made in USA)
- Tacked back pockets for added durability and strength
- Hand branded hair on hide label
- Extra-heavy belt loops
- Keyhole buttonholes set with a vintage Reece 101
- Standard 37" inseams - custom inseams upon request
Click here to view the complete gallery of the Roughnecks being put through the ringer on a seven day excursion in the desert. All photos courtesy of Bandit Photographer (www.banditphotographer.com)_
Because these jeans are made per your specifications on size it is vitally important that you measure your true waist with a tape measure and refer to the chart, as these cannot be returned.
Pre-orders begin on Dec. 26. Limited Edition and numbered. Production time will vary between 1-3 weeks starting Jan. 1st. as these are made to order.
To order the pants click here!
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
1870's Greenebaum Inspired Blouse Jacket by White Feather. Original Jacket found by Mike Harris pictured on the right. Check out White Feathers tumblr click here.