Sunday, August 3, 2014

THE BANDIT OVERALLS MANUFACTURED BY BLUE BLANKET AND CO.

THE BANDIT OVERALLS MANUFACTURED BY BLUE BLANKET AND CO. COMING THIS FALL. I teamed up with Blue Blanket  this year to make a pair of late 1800's waist overalls. The pair is based on a pair of waist overalls that I found out in the desert when I was on a trip with my buddies Mike Harris and Russ. Shown here is the sample pair. The pants will include metal buttons, dart stitching, one pocket, and a bone shaped buckleback. The first pair of repro jeans to include this kind of buckleback. These will be produced in a limited edition. Stay tuned for more info. 







2 comments:

ClothesPeggS said...

I appreciate the details and stitching on these jeans the denim looks pretty cool too.
Yours is a very fine blog, with a very distinct style. Thanks for sharing. Peter

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
its may be very beneficial for you also really