Sunday, August 3, 2014

THE BANDIT OVERALLS MANUFACTURED BY BLUE BLANKET AND CO.

THE BANDIT OVERALLS MANUFACTURED BY BLUE BLANKET AND CO. COMING THIS FALL. I teamed up with Blue Blanket  this year to make a pair of late 1800's waist overalls. The pair is based on a pair of waist overalls that I found out in the desert when I was on a trip with my buddies Mike Harris and Russ. Shown here is the sample pair. The pants will include metal buttons, dart stitching, one pocket, and a bone shaped buckleback. The first pair of repro jeans to include this kind of buckleback. These will be produced in a limited edition. Stay tuned for more info. 







3 comments:

ClothesPeggS said...

I appreciate the details and stitching on these jeans the denim looks pretty cool too.
Yours is a very fine blog, with a very distinct style. Thanks for sharing. Peter

Deep Dhiman Photograpy - Best Wedding photographers in Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Amritsar said...

Very nice blog i have learned many things from this blog thank you so much for uploading this blog Best Photographer in Jalandhar

shanaz said...



Thanks for sharing here I read your review so intresting.I hope you give a useful topic...


https://real-estate-in-pakistan.weebly.com/