Friday, September 5, 2008

Vice Magazine Shoot Dayton, Ohio

I had to go shoot photographs for Vice Magazine today (viceland.com) in Dayton, Ohio. I went to school at Wright State University so I was a little excited to go visit and say hi to a couple of friends. At 11am I met up with my good friend Al, who helped me scout and assist on the shoot. I will be posting photo's from the magazine once comes out. The shoot went great. Thanks again Benny and Pat!( epiclylaterd.com )is Pat's webpage. Then I headed to Fairborn to visit Tayo and Meji (two friends that I worked with at the movie theatre. They both have an incredible collection of shoes. Kinda like I have a problem collecting vintage crime photographs, They have a problem collecting shoes.





































No comments: