Saturday, July 25, 2009

Farm Shoot #1

So Heath and I decided to go visit one of his friends families way out in Nebraska. The family owned 100's of acres about 2 hours from Omaha. I mainly photographed the Grandpa and the two sons. Heath was along to photograph and document as well. We were greeted by a huge Great Dane/German Shepard named Moose who followed us around everywhere. The one son took us out to see his cows which were very friendly. He told us that people at the turn of the century had tried to mine out there but had no luck. While we were there we saw some wild turkeys which put on a show for us which I guess is super rare! I took some video and photos. The trip was one of the things I will miss about Omaha. Thanks again Heath for being patient with me and taking me on one of the most memorable trips, not to forget almost running out of gas in the middle of nowhere with no phone service or gas station for miles.


















No comments: